From Best Free Stuff Guide
Enchanted Forest is a family-owned and operated theme park located seven miles from Salem, Oregon. The theme park, which opened in 1971, offers a variety of rides, shows, games, and shopping. It also features the Fantasy Fountains water light show.
Enchanted Forest coupons help save visitors to the theme park money on admission. Dollars off admission coupons are sometimes available inside select coupon mailers like Valpak. Enchanted Forest discounts and deals may occasionally be offered in Oregon tourist guides and brochures as well.
Flickr: Travel Salem
|Offered by||Enchanted Forest|
|Location||8462 Enchanted Way SE, Turner, OR 97392|
|Features||Rides, games, shows, food, souvenirs|
|Types of coupons||Coupons mailers, group discounts|
|AAA discount?||$1 off admission with valid membership card|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 62 and over save $1 on general admission|
|Military discount?||Discounted tickets for up to four active/retired military and their families with valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Enchanted Forest
Enchanted Forest is open for the season from late March through the end of September 30. Hours of operation vary, with the park opening at 10 a.m. and closing between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. Please note that the park's busiest times are on Saturdays between 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. and Sundays from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Enchanted Forest Coupons and Free Offers
- Dollars off admission coupons are sometimes available from coupon mailers like Valpak. These coupons are usually sent to the homes of residents in the Oregon area. However, the coupons are offered on the official Valpak website in the form of printable coupons. Discounts are available for a limited time only.
- The Enchanted Forest operates a Facebook page, providing fans with information on park news and discount coupon offers. Some of these offers may be exclusive to fans.
- Some years coupons may also be offered inside Oregon area tourist magazines and brochures. These are usually available inside area hotel lobbies and visitor centers.
- Printable Enchanted Forest coupons may sometimes be offered on Oregon tourist websites or through third party coupon websites.
- School groups receive a discounted rate each year Monday through Friday during the month of May. Reservations are required.
- Employees of Enchanted Forest receive park discounts.
Enchanted Forest Coupons
Also See: Free Amusement Park Coupons, Free Water Park Coupons, Free Valpak Coupons, Free Oregon Coast Aquarium Coupons, Free Oaks Park Coupons, Free Oregon Zoo Coupons, Free Seattle Aquarium Coupons, Free Woodland Park Zoo Coupons, Free Space Needle Coupons, Free Museum of Flight Coupons, Free Experience Music Project Coupons