From Best Free Stuff Guide
Eastern State Penitentiary is located five blocks from the Philadelphia Art Museum in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The penitentiary, which was once home to such criminals as Al Capone, is no longer an operating prison. However, prison tours are offered throughout the year, and an annual haunted attraction called Terror Behind the Walls is offered every October.
Eastern State Penitentiary coupons help save anyone wanting to tour the grounds money on tour prices. Printable coupons are available on the official website, and coupon codes are sometimes offered on various third coupon websites. Additional discounts are offered for groups and guests that purchase a Philadelphia CityPASS.
|Offered by||Eastern State Penitentiary|
|Location||2027 Fairmount Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19130|
|Features||Tours, educational programs, gift shop|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, member discounts, package deals|
|AAA discount?||$2 off daytime tours|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors save $2 on admission|
|Military discount?||Dollars off military discounts may be available with valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Eastern State Penitentiary
Eastern State Penitentiary is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily and closed on Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving Day, and New Year's Day. Guided tours take place on weekdays at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m., and 4 p.m. and on weekends on the hour from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission prices are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors, and $8 for students and children. The tour is not recommended for children younger than seven.
Eastern State Penitentiary Coupons and Free Offers
- The official Eastern State Penitentiary website offers printable dollars off coupons from time to time.
- The Eastern State Penitentiary is part of the Philadelphia CityPASS program. The program offers visitors a savings of 50 percent when visiting six area attractions. The pass costs $59 for adults and $39 for children ages 2-12. The pass includes admission to Eastern State, the Philadelphia Zoo, the Franklin Institute, Adventure Aquarium, the Phila Trolley and The Big Bus Company, and either the National Constitution Center or the Academy of Natural Sciences.
- Coupon codes for online ticket purchases may occasionally be available on third party coupon websites.
- Coupons may sometimes be published inside Philadelphia area tourist publications.
- Numerous Philadelphia hotels offer package deals for the attraction and overnight accommodations. This includes the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City, Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast, Best Western Center City Hotel, and Holiday Inn Express Midtown.
- An annual membership to the Eastern State Penitentiary provides free admission privileges for an entire year. An individual membership costs $50.
Visiting Eastern State Penitentiary
Also See: Free Philadelphia Zoo Coupons, Free Academy of Natural Sciences Coupons, Free Adventure Aquarium Coupons, Free Franklin Institute Coupons, Free Terror Behind the Walls Coupons, Free Pittsburgh Zoo Coupons, Free Dorney Park Coupons, Free Hersheypark Coupons, Free Sesame Place Coupons, Free Sandcastle Coupons, Free Camelbeach Coupons, Free Knoebels Coupons