From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Dixie Stampede dinner show was founded and designed by country music singer and actress Dolly Parton. There are two Dixie Stampede locations in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, and Branson, Missouri. A third location in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, closed its doors in 2011 and re-opened as the Pirates Voyage Fun, Feast & Adventure. The new show is still run by Dolly Parton.  Dixie Stampede coupons help save consumers dollars off of their next visit to the dinner show and attraction, and are available online through the official Dixie Stampede website or through tourist websites for the respective locations.
Flickr: Jim Moore
|Locations||Pigeon Forge, TN - Myrtle Beach, SC - Branson, MO|
|Phone number||800-356-1676 (Pigeon Forge), 800-433-4401 (Myrtle Beach), and 800-520-5544 (Branson)|
|Features||Four-course meal, entertainment, magic, stunts, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Dollars off, package deals|
|Military discount?||Discounts are available upon request with a valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Dixie Stampede
In 1988, Dolly Parton opened the first Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Today, there is also a location in Branson, Missouri, all featuring a four-course meal, live animals and stunts, entertainment, magic, and audience participation activities. Dixie Stampede is billed as a dinner attraction, touting the slogan, "The most fun place to eat!" All Dixie Stampede locations are family friendly, and shows are geared towards all age groups.
Dixie Stampede Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of four receive free admission if they eat from their parent's plate and sit on their lap.
- The official Dixie Stampede website for each location offers information on specials at that location. Most specials are combo ticket deals with other attractions in the area. Pigeon Forge, for example, features deals with Dollywood, Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and the Titanic Museum. Branson offers combo specials with the Titanic Museum, Ride the Ducks.
- The free Dixie Stampede newsletter notifies subscribers of Dixie Stampede news and discount offers by e-mail. It is free to sign up for on the official Dixie Stampede website.
- Dixie Stampede operates a Twitter feed and Facebook page, each one providing fans and followers with access to attraction information, discounts, and promotional offers throughout the year.
- Dixie Stampede offers reduced ticket prices for groups of 20 or more people, and is able to accommodate larger groups of up to 1,000 people. 
- The Vacation Packages section on the official Dixie Stampede website offers information on lodging deals that include admission to Dixie Stampede.
- Additional coupon offers are available for Dixie Stampede through Branson and Pigeon Forge tourist information centers. Hotels and motels in the same cities as Dixie Stampede may also have promotional brochures that contain money saving coupons for the attraction. Offers are typically for dollars off admission.
- Printable Dixie Stampede coupons for dollars off tickets are available through city and tourist websites like Sunny Day Guide. The official website of the Pigeon Forge Department of Tourism offers a coupon for 20 percent off a purchase at the Pigeon Forge location's Dixie Stampede gift shop.
Experience Dixie Stampede