From Best Free Stuff Guide
Dillard’s, Inc. operates department stores across the United States, selling clothing for men, women, and children, as well as beauty items, fragrances, accessories, shoes, and bags. Dillard’s coupons and codes provide discounts on several of the company’s items. Savings are available as discounts on in-store shopping, reduced prices on select products, and a rewards program for customers who own a Dillard’s credit card.
|Competitors||Macy’s, Lord and Taylor|
|Types of coupons||Discounted items, coupons, rewards program|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
The Dillard’s company was founded by William Dillard in 1938. The entrepreneur opened his own department store after working for Sears and grew the business into a chain of stores over the next decade. Dillard’s now carries products from several clothing and fragrance brands, including Calvin Klein, Dooney & Burke, Fossil, Lancome, Michael Kors, and Nike.
Dillard’s Coupons and Free Offers
- Dillard’s posts its monthly advertisements and promotions on its website. These ads often include catalogs that feature home décor products, beauty items, and fragrances. Shoppers may browse these ads to find out about the current in-store promotions and offers.
- Customers who apply for and receive a Dillard’s Rewards credit card earn points on their purchases from the store. After earning enough points, cardholders can redeem them for a 10 percent off shopping pass or a $10 reward certificate. Dillard’s Rewards card members also get exclusive access to special offers and discounts.
- First-time visitors to the salon at Dillard’s stores get a $20 discount on hair color service. The discount is only valid for guests who book an appointment.
- Dillard’s features a free iPhone app for download that allows customers to check their account balances or pay their Dillard’s credit card bill on their phones.
- The company maintains a Facebook page that provides details about special events and sales both in Dillard’s stores and on the retail website. Users must “like” the page to receive regular updates.
- The “Sale & Clearance” section on the Dillard’s website lists all of the items that the company has marked down or reduced. Items in this category are often drastically discounted to make room for new inventory.
- Shoppers may sign up to receive regular email updates from Dillard’s about the latest store sales and news. To enroll in the email newsletter, customers may enter their email addresses on the company website.
Dillard’s Reba McEntire Photo Shoot