From Best Free Stuff Guide
Des Moines Renaissance Faire coupons and discounts provide money saving options for visitors. Coupons can be picked up from local businesses, or discount tickets can be purchased from select Hy-Vee locations. Discounts are also available for groups, pass-holders, and military personnel.
The Des Moines Renaissance Faire takes place for three weekends every September and celebrates its thirteenth year in 2015. The faire takes place at Festival Park in Des Moines, Iowa, and features 50 specialty shops, jousting, costumed characters, period food and drink, craftsman demonstrations, shows, man-powered carnival rides, jugglers, comedians, belly dancers, and musicians.
|Offered by||Des Moines Renaissance Faire|
|Location||4051 Dean Ave., Des Moines, IA 50317|
|Features||Rides, period food and drink, jousting, games, craft demonstrations, shopping, costumed characters, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Coupons from local businesses, discount tickets, group deals|
|Military discount?||Military personnel, their spouses, and their children over the age of 13 receive half off the regular admission price on select dates|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Des Moines Renaissance Faire Coupons and Free Offers
- Faire visitors can save by visiting with a group of 15 or more people. Group discounts include $2 off adult admission when purchased in advance. Additional information is available by calling 515-262-4100.
- Coupons for $2 off admission are available from select Casey's General Store locations.
- There are several hotels that offer package deals with overnight accommodations and tickets to the renaissance faire. This includes the Sleep Inn in Pleasant Hill and Urbandale, Iowa.
- The faire offers both a Facebook page and Twitter feed, allowing visitors to "Like" or follow the faire to find out about discounts and promotional offers throughout the faire's duration.
- Coupons for the faire may sometimes be available through local media outlets, including newspapers, magazines, and radio and television stations. These media outlets may sometimes sponsor contests or giveaways for free faire tickets.
Des Moines Renaissance Faire Pass Discounts
Every year, fair visitors can save by purchasing multiple day tickets or season passes. Season passes cost $40, and save guests planning on visiting the festival all seven days $72 on admission. Two day passes are also available at a cost of $25, a savings of $7. These two days do not have to be consecutive. Passes are good for festival admission and all shows.
Des Moines Renaissance Faire Video Podcasts
About Des Moines Renaissance Faire
The 2015 Des Moines Renaissance Faire will take place from September 5 through September 20. The festival operates weekends and Labor Day Monday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission prices are $16 for adults, $8 for children ages 5-12, and free for children under the age of five. Parking is available on site for $1. Please note that tickets purchased at the gate are cash only.
Each year, the Des Moines Renaissance Faire offers themed weekends throughout the faire's duration. Themed weekends include "Knights & Royals" on the first weekend, "Highlanders & Lucky Lasses" on the second weekend, and "Pirates & Wenches" the final weekend.
Also See: Free Science Center of Iowa Coupons, Free Iowa State Fair Coupons, Free Adventureland Coupons, Free Lost Island Water Park Coupons, Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Casey's Carry-Out Pizza Coupons