From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Des Moines Renaissance Faire takes place for three weekends every September and celebrates its eleventh year in 2014. The faire takes place at Festival Park in Des Moines, Iowa, and features 50 specialty shops, jousting, costumed characters, period food and drink, craftsman demonstrations, shows, man-powered carnival rides, jugglers, comedians, belly dancers, and musicians.
Visitors looking to save money at the faire can use Des Moines Renaissance Faire coupons and discounts. Coupons can be picked up from local businesses, or discount tickets can be purchased from select Hy-Vee locations. Discounts are also available for groups, pass-holders, and military personnel.
|Offered by||Des Moines Renaissance Faire|
|Location||4051 Dean Ave., Des Moines, IA 50317|
|Features||Rides, period food and drink, jousting, games, craft demonstrations, shopping, costumed characters, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Coupons from local businesses, discount tickets, group deals, etc.|
|Military discount?||Military personnel, their spouses, and their children over the age of 13 receive half off the regular admission price on September 8 and 15|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Des Moines Renaissance Faire
The 2014 Des Moines Renaissance Faire will take place from August 30 through September 14. The festival operates weekends and Labor Day Monday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission prices are $16 for adults, $8 for children ages 5-12, and free for children under the age of five.
Each year, the Des Moines Renaissance Faire offers themed weekends throughout the faire's duration. Themed weekends have included "Knights, Barbarians & Heroes" on the first weekend, "Scots, Britons & Irish" on the second weekend, and "Pirates, Scallywags & Buccaneers" the final weekend.
Des Moines Renaissance Faire Coupons and Free Offers
- Faire visitors can save by visiting with a group of 15 or more people. Group discounts include $2 off adult admission when purchased in advance. Additional information is available by calling 515-262-4100.
- Visitors can save by purchasing multiple day tickets or season passes. Season passes cost $35, and save guests planning on visiting all seven days $77 on admission. Two day passes are also available at a cost of $25, a savings of $7.
- Group discounts and coupons are available from select Casey's locations in the area.
- The faire offers both a Facebook page and Twitter feed, allowing visitors to "Like" or follow the faire to find out about discounts and promotional offers throughout the faire's duration.
- Coupons for the faire may sometimes be offered through local media outlets, including newspapers, magazines, and radio and television stations. These media outlets may sometimes sponsor contests or giveaways for free faire tickets.
- Discounts may sometimes be offered through third party coupon and city websites.
Renaissance Festival Coupons
Also See: Free Science Center of Iowa Coupons, Free Iowa State Fair Coupons, Free Adventureland Coupons, Free Lost Island Water Park Coupons, Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Casey's Carry-Out Pizza Coupons