From Best Free Stuff Guide
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse operates ten locations in Denver, Fort Worth, Houston, Boston, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York City. The steakhouse has roots dating back to Dallas, Texas, more than 20 years ago, and prides itself on its USDA Prime Beef.
Del Frisco's coupons and discounts help diners save money on their overall bill. Offers are available to customers who follow the steakhouse on Twitter or Facebook, as well as customers who sign up to receive free e-mail updates about promotional offers. In addition, members of the Del Frisco Rewards Program are able to earn points towards free food and merchandise.
Receive $10 in Bonus Card for every $100 in gift cards purchased and $75 for every $500 through May 31. Bonus card is valid from June 1 through September 1.
|Offered by||Del Frisco's Restaurant Group|
|Competitors||Palm Restaurant, Outback Steakhouse|
|Types of coupons||Offers from Facebook and Twitter, rewards program|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Del Frisco's
Del Frisco's offers customers a variety of services, including private dining, reservations, an online restaurant locator, gift cards, a rewards program, a Facebook and Twitter page, and an online menu.
Featured items on the menu include appetizers like shrimp cocktail, tuna tartare, and oysters on the half shell, salads such as chopped chicken, chicken caesar, and steakhouse, soups such as clam chowder and smoked chicken and andouille gumbo, sides such as baked potatos, onlion rings, asparagus, and spinach supreme, chops, filet mignon, prime strip, prime ribeye, seafood such as salmon, pan seared scallops, broiled lobster tail, and shrimp scampi style, and desserts.
Del Frisco's Coupons
- Guests who become a Facebook fan of Del Frisco's get access to news and promotional offers. Each Del Frisco's location offers its own Facebook page. This includes access to special meal days and holiday promotional offers.
- Visitors who subscribe to Del Frisco's Twitter feed also receive access to promotional offers, discounts, and restaurant news.
- Del Frisco's operates a "Rewards Program." Members earn points toward gift cards, dinners, and merchandise at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse or Sullivan's Steakhouse. For every $1 customers spend, they earn one reward point. In order to join, customers must pay a one-time fee of $25. However, within 7-10 days of joining, Del Frisco's sends new members a $25 gift card to redeem during their next visit, essentially covering the membership cost. The first reward is sent out when members accumulate 350 points. This entitles them to a $25 reward. Once members receive 700 points they get a $50 reward. 1,400 points is redeemable for a $100. Members who receive 1850 points get a dinner for two at Sulivan's. Once diners have accumulated 2,800 points, they get dinner for two at Del Frisco's. Rewards points continue up to 40,000 points. There are several different rewards levels for members, with each one providing members with a chance to earn extra points per $1 spent. For example:
- Silver Card Level - In order to be eligible, diners must reach 10,000 points. Once this has happened, they earn 1.1 points for every $1 they spend.
- Gold Card Level - In order to reach this level, members must accumulate 25,000. They will then receive 1.2 points for every $1 spent.
- Plantium Card Level - In order to reach this level, members must earn 50,000 points. Then, they will get 1.3 points for every $1 spent.
- The official Del Frisco's website offers a free e-mail list, notifying subscribers of special offers, promotions, and events by e-mail.
Dining at Del Frisco's
Template:CJ Also See: Free Restaurant Coupons, Free Sullivan's Steakhouse Coupons, Free Outback Steakhouse Coupons, Free Longhorn Steakhouse Coupons, Free Texas Roadhouse Coupons, Free Ninety Nine Coupons, Free Red Lobster Coupons