From Best Free Stuff Guide
CuriOdyssey coupons and deals provide dollars off admission deals. The museum features Percentages off savings through programs like Living Social, as well as special savings for students, seniors, and military personnel.
CuriOdyssey is a San Mateo, California, attraction that first opened to the public in 1953 as the San Mateo County Junior Museum. In 2011, the museum became the CuriOdyssey. Today, it is open year round, closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and Christmas Eve, New Year's Day, and July 4. The museum is also closed on Mondays, except select holidays.
|Location||1651 Coyote Point Drive, San Mateo, CA 94401|
|Features||Animal shows, hands-on exhibits, camps, gift shop|
|Types of coupons||Living Social, group deals, member offers, free Community Days|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 62 and over receive a $2 admission discount|
|Military discount?||Military families receive 50% off admission with a valid military ID. The museum also participates in the Blue Star Museum program. Military personnel and their families receive free admission from Memorial Day through labor Day.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
The CuriOdyssey is a science and wildlife center that features live animal encounters and hands-on exhibits. The museum offers visitors with access to exhibits like Backyard Science, Forces, and Reflections and Perceptions. Animals on hand include bobcats, owls, river otters, raccoons, gray fox, varieties of birds of prey, and assorted reptiles and amphibians. Admission prices to the CuriOdyssey are $9 for adults and $6 for children ages 2-12.
CuriOdyssey Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of two receive free admission.
- Teachers receive free admission with a valid ID.
- Students ages 13-17 receive $2 off the regular adult admission.
- Group rates are offered for 10 or more people visiting with either a school or organized group. The savings is $2.75 for adults, $1.75 for seniors and students, and $1.50 for children.
- Throughout the year, Wells Fargo sponsors "Community Days" at the museum, providing free admission to visitors. 2016-17 community days include October 1, 2016, November 18, 2016, January 8, 2017, March 7, 2017, May 6, 2017, and July 25, 2017.
- The CuriOdyssey participates in Living Social, occasionally offering deals like 30 percent off a three-month family pass.
CuriOdyssey Member Discounts and Deals
An annual membership to the CuriOdyssey includes unlimited access to the museum for a year, as well as several other perks. These include 10 percent off purchases made at the museum shop, free or discounted admission of up to 50 percent at more than 100 museums, and access to special members-only events. Another way to save is by purchasing different types of memberships. While an individual membership is $55, for example, a family membership is $90 and includes free access for two named adults and all children 17 and under in a household. For the two adults only, this is a savings of $20.
Also See: Free Zoo Coupons, Free Aquarium Coupons, Free San Francisco Zoo Coupons, Free Aquarium of the Bay Coupons, Free Exploratorium Coupons, Free Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Coupons, Free Winchester Mystery House Coupons, Free Alcatraz Coupons, Free Great America Coupons, Free Santa Cruz Boardwalk Coupons, Free Napa Valley Wine Train Coupons, Free Duck Tours Coupons, Free Burke Williams Coupons, Free Monterey Bay Aquarium Coupons