From Best Free Stuff Guide
The City Museum is a St. Louis, Missouri, attraction. City Museum coupons and discounts help guests receive reduced admission prices or save on purchases in the museum shop. Discounts include printable coupons for dollars off a single admission as well as savings on combination packages of multiple attractions and events. Discounts are also available for City Museum members.
|Offered by||City Museum|
|Location||701 North 15th Street, St. Louis, MO 63103|
|Features||Exhibits, an aquarium, gift shop, educational programs|
|Types of coupons||Discount tickets, member offers, group deals|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
City Museum Coupon
City Museum Coupons and Free Offers
- The City Museum's Facebook page promotes information about the museums and any special discounts or events being held throughout the year.
- Annual memberships allow from 20 to an unlimited number of visits per year, depending on the membership type. For example, a $200 Level 1 membership includes 20 visits, a $375 Level 2 membership includes 40 visits, while a $500 Gold Card Membership includes unlimited visits. All memberships allow members to bring up to seven people with them per visit at no additional charge. In addition, during the months of January and September, all members and up to seven people receive free admission. This does not count against the designated number of annual visits. Members do not receive free admission to the aquarium. All memberships include a 10 percent discount at the gift shop and on Everyday Circus Classes.
- There is a group rate for 15 or more people. Regular groups pay only $8 per person, and non-profit groups pay just $6. Reservations must be made in advance in order to receive the discount.
- The City Museum also offers special discount rates of dollars off the regular price for home school students. These deals are offered on Wednesdays and Thursdays throughout the month of January each year.
- There are sometimes hotels in the St. Louis area that offer package deals that include tickets to the City Museum. For example, the Marriott's Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel offers a Deluxe guest room, two adult tickets to the museum, and an All American Breakfast for two adults and up to two children 12 and under.
About the City Museum
The City Museum first opened in 1997, and is open all year. Admission prices for the museum are $12 plus tax. However, guests arriving on Fridays and Saturdays after 5 p.m. are admitted for only $10. An additional fee of $7.95 is charged to guests visiting the World Aquarium.
The City Museum is located in St. Louis, and is housed in a 600,000 square foot abandoned warehouse that was once the International Shoe Company. It was designed by artist and sculptor Bob Cassilly, who gave the grounds a surrealistic feel with interactive architecture crafted from found objects. Parts from old airplanes and bridges were used to build the museum's structures and play areas. Attractions include the Enchanted Caves, the World Aquarium, Art City, MonstroCity, Tiny Train Railroad, Vintage Opera Posters, Skateless Park, and Toddler Town.
City Museum Tour
Also See: Free World Aquarium Coupons, Free Worlds of Fun Coupons, Free Oceans of Fun Coupons, Free Branson Landing Coupons, Free Silver Dollar City Coupons, Free Dixie Stampede Coupons, Free Titanic Museum Coupons