From Best Free Stuff Guide
Children's Museum of Phoenix coupons and discount offers can help save museum goers money on their next visit. Discounts are available for groups, museum members, and seniors. Coupons may sometimes be available inside local print publications as well.
The Children's Museum of Phoenix is an Arizona museum that first opened in 1998 as the Phoenix Family Museum. It was originally run by a group of volunteers. In 2001, voters passed a ballot initiative that would grant the museum $10.5 million to relocate to the historic Monroe School, where it still stands today. The museum now offers 70,000 square feet of exhibits to entertain children from infants to 10 years of age.
|Offered by||Children's Museum of Phoenix|
|Location||215 N 7th St., Phoenix, Arizona 85034|
|Features||Exhibits, events, educational programs, gift shop, cafe, classes|
|Types of coupons||Member discounts, group discounts, Target Free Nights|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors aged 62 and older save $1 on admission|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About the Children's Museum of Phoenix
The Children's Museum of Phoenix is open Tuesday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. It is open on Mondays on June and July. Admission is $11 for visitors aged 1-61 and $10 for seniors aged 62 and older. Adults are only allowed into the museum when accompanied by one or more children.
The Children's Museum of Phoenix offers a variety of permanent, hands-on exhibits for children to explore. This includes Book Loft: Respite and Resource, Desert Delights, Building Big, Pit Stop, Art Studio: Creative Expression, Pedal Power, Market: Role Play Paradise, Noodle Forest: Not Your Everyday Noodle, and The Grand Ballroom: Rock and Roll.
Children's Museum of Phoenix Coupons and Free Offers
- The Children's Museum of Phoenix operates a Facebook page as well as a Twitter feed. Guests who follow the museum's tweets or "Like" the museum on Facebook may receive news of coupons and other offers as they become available. Some offers may be exclusive to fans and followers.
- Children under the age of one are always admitted to the museum for free.
- Groups of 15 or more people can receive discounted rates of $7 pr person. This is a $4 savings off the original price. Title I school groups of 15 or more get a discounted rate of just $3 per person when they visit from September 1 to the end of February. One chaperone gets in free for every five students, and extra chaperones get in for just $7 each. Groups will not be admitted unless they include at least one adult for every five children. In order to get the group rate, visitors must make reservations at least one week in advance.
- Visitors can purchase an annual membership to the museum and receive free admission for a year. Most members will start to save money after their fifth visit. The basic membership, called the Climber, is good for one adult and one child and costs $125. Families of three can get a membership for $160, families of four can get a membership for $195 and families of five can get a membership for $230. Additional family members are $35 each. Member benefits for this membership include two extra admission tickets, 10 percent off at the museum store, and discounts on birthday parties.
- Coupons and discounts for the museum may sometimes be published inside Phoenix area tourist magazines and brochures.
Coupons and Discounts for Museums
Also See: Free Museum Coupons, Free Museum Admission, Free Science Center Coupons, Free Musical Instrument Museum Coupons, Free Arizona Science Center Coupons, Free Wildlife World Zoo Coupons, Free Heard Museum Coupons