From Best Free Stuff Guide
Chick-fil-A is the second largest quick-service chicken chain in the U.S., and offers diners a variety of savings opportunities throughout the year. Diners looking for Chick-fil-A coupons can access dollars off deals and buy one, get one free (BOGO) offers from a variety of sources. This includes the official site when diners sign-up for the free E-mail Insiders or Text Insiders club, as well as local print publications and coupon books.
|Competitors||Raising Canes, KFC, Boston Market|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, coupon books, discounted meal items|
|AARP Discount?||No, but Chick-fil-A offers a small drink and a 10 percent discount to customers aged 55 and over|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
- Diners can join the Chick-fil-A Twitter feed, and find out about the restaurant's latest news and promotional offers.
- Customers can also become a fan of Chick-fil-A on Facebook, and get the inside scoop on promotions and restaurant news.
- Diners can join Chick-fil-A's free E-mail Insiders club, and start receiving special offers, exclusive promotions, news, and event information by e-mail. Diners can sign-up for the free e-club on the official Chick-fil-A website. In addition, customers can also sign up for the restaurant's free Text Insiders club. Members of the club will receive exclusive promotions and offers by text.
- Every year, Chick-fil-A publishes a themed cow calendar for the year. Customers who purchase the calendar for $6 get a free Chick-fil-A item each month. Rather than using print coupons, the 2014 calendar offers are loaded on a Chick-fil-A gift card which is included with the calendar.
- Customers can purchase select Entertainment Coupon Books for a small fee, and get access to Chick-fil-A coupons. Offers in the 2013 book included a free 8 piece nugget with the purchase of an 8 piece nugget, and a free Chick-fil-A sandwich when a sandwich of equal or greater value is purchased. 
- Each year, Chick-fil-A holds "Cow Appreciation Day". On this day, customers who come to the restaurant dressed as cows get a free full-sized meal. Those who wear a cow-themed accessory receive a free entree.
- Chick-fil-A offers franchise opportunities. This means that select locations may issue their own coupons and offers. These may be available inside coupon books, mailers, and other local print publications.
Chick-fil-A customers can select from a variety of chicken-based menu options, including chicken sandwiches, salads, wraps, trays, kids meals, classics, side items, milkshakes, and desserts. In addition to food items, the restaurant also offers a variety of services for diners, including an online menu and ordering, an online store, franchise opportunities, special promotions, and gift cards.
Chick-fil-A First 100
Chick-fil-A offers a special raffle program for every new location that it opens. 100 lucky winners that comply with the official rules of the "First 100" receive a free Chick-fil-A meal each week for an entire year. That equals 52 meals, each one containing a chicken sandwich, waffle potato fries, and a drink.
All consumers that want to become one of the "First 100" need to arrive at the appropriate Chick-fil-A restaurant by 6:00 a.m. on the Wednesday prior to the new location's Thursday grand opening. If more than 100 people have arrived by 6:00 a.m., a raffle will be issued to determine the "First 100." Please note that if more than 100 people are not on site by 6:00 a.m., a raffle will not be held, and all present will receive the 52 free meals.
Dining at Chick-fil-A