From Best Free Stuff Guide
The Cheesecake Factory frequently offers deals, discounts, and promotions, including offers for free cheesecake. Cheesecake Factory coupons are available for use online, at the bakery counter, or in the restaurant.
The Cheesecake Factory offers contemporary cuisine for lunch and dinner in addition to cheesecake. Specialized cheesecakes include tiramisu cheesecake, key lime cheesecake, fresh banana cream cheesecake, and red velvet cheesecake. In addition to these desserts, the Cheesecake Factory also offers an assortment of non-cheesecake desserts.
Flickr: Stu Spivak
|Offered by||The Cheesecake Factory, Inc.|
|Competitors||Applebees, Chilis, Mimi's Cafe, Eli's Cheesecake|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, promotional deals|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
The Cheesecake Factory Coupons
- The Cheesecake Factory's free eNewsletter provides news and special offers for subscribers by e-mail. This includes free cheesecake offers and deals.
- Each year on July 30, which is National Cheesecake Day, the restaurant typically provides special deals on cheesecake slices. The discount is usually 50 percent off one slice of cheesecake, and coincides with the introduction of a new cheesecake flavor. New flavors have been introduced since 2008 to kickstart the food holiday. Fans of the company's Facebook page usually receive the half-price promotion on July 31 as well.
- The Cheesecake Factory operates both a Twitter feed and Facebook page. Fans and followers receive information on restaurant news, promotional offers, and discounts. Facebook fans, for example, are offered printable coupons on occasion.
- Occasionally, the restaurant offers free cheesecake in return for a charitable donation. For example, in 2010, a coupon for a free slice of cheesecake was given to any customer who made a donation to the restaurant's "Share Your Voice" campaign to feed the hungry. This offer was limited to one free slice per customer, and the coupon was sent by e-mail about 48 hours after the donation was made.
- The Cheesecake Factory invites customers to participate in an online survey by using the code provided on their Cheesecake Factory receipt. Upon completion, customers receive free food (an appetizer or slice of cheesecake, depending on the offer) on their next visit. The survey must be completed within three days of a customer's meal. Participation is limited to once per month.
- On its website, the Cheesecake Factory publishes free recipes from its menu for customers. Some of the listed recipes include Cajun Jambalaya, French Toast Napoleon, and Mexican Tortilla Salad.
- Companies that order high amounts of gift cards from the Cheesecake Factory qualify for special programs or offers, including bulk discounts.
About The Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory, which was founded by Oscar and Evelyn Overton, opened its first bakery in Los Angeles, California, in 1971 and its first restaurant in 1978. Today, the restaurant operates almost 170 locations in 35 states, and features both dine-in and take-out service. Some locations also offer catering, curb-side to go, and delivery. Additional services include gift cards and an online store.
In addition to The Cheesecake Factory's dessert selection, the restaurant features a menu with over 200 items to select from, including assorted appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, pastas, burgers, pizzas, steaks and chops, fish and seafood, breakfast items such as omelettes, and Sunday Brunch items like Belgian waffles and eggs benedict.
FrInside the Cheesecake Factory
Also See: Free Restaurant Coupons, National Cheesecake Day Free Offers, Free Eli's Cheesecake, Buca di Beppo Free Lasagna, Free Olive Garden Coupons, Free Texas Roadhouse Coupons, Free Starbucks Coupons, Free Ben and Jerrys Coupons, Free Baskin Robbins Coupons, Free Ruby Tuesday Coupons, Free Red Robin Coupons, Free Red Lobster Coupons, Free Sweet Tomatoes Coupons, Free Buffalo Wild Wings Coupons