From Best Free Stuff Guide
Coupons for the Carolina Renaissance Festival can save visitors who attend the faire money on admission. These coupons are generally available through select Entertainment Coupon Books, as well as through local and national merchants such as Party City and Dunkin' Donuts.
The Carolina Renaissance Festival takes place on weekends from early October through the middle of November in Huntersville, North Carolina.
|Location||16445 Poplar Tent Road, Huntersville, NC 28078|
|Types of coupons||Printed coupons, printable coupons|
|AARP Discount?||No, but seniors 60 and over receive a $3 admission discount|
|Military Discount?||Yes, active duty and retired military personnel and their spouses receive $3 off admission with a valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Carolina Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of five are admitted free.
- Visitors who purchase their tickets online receive a $1 discount on tickets with no additional online fees.
- Group discounts are offered for those visiting with 15 or more people. Group rates allow guests to save $3 per ticket. All members in the party must arrive together and the group leader must order tickets at least two days in advance.
- Consumers who purchase tickets at participating Harris Teeter Stores throughout the region receive $1 off admission.
- Coupons for the festival are available starting in mid to late September from a variety of places. This includes Valpak coupon mailers, the Charlotte Observer, Charlotte area Chick-fil-A locations, Party City, Autobell Car Wash, and Jersey Mikes. The coupons are good for buy one, get one free adult tickets on Opening Weekend, and a free child's ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket on October 10 and 11.
- The festival offers free ticket giveaways on their social media pages like Facebook and Twitter.
- On October 25 and 26, 2014, the festival will celebrate Halloween Daze & Spooky Knights. During this event, all children aged 12 and younger receive free admission to the fair. Although not required, kids are encouraged to wear costumes and enter the Halloween costume contest.
- The Charlotte Entertainment Coupon Book offers a coupon good for one free child's ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- On November 22 and 23, 2014, guests who donate a canned good item receive a free child admission to the festival.
Carolina Renaissance Festival Season Pass Discounts
Guests who intend to visit the festival multiple times are able to save by purchasing an annual pass. These passes allow visitors to come to the festival as many times as they like during the operating season. Adult annual passes are $135, while child passes are $70.
Music at the Carolina Renaissance Festival
About the Carolina Renaissance Festival
The Carolina Renaissance Festival began entertaining the public in 1994. The 2015 season marks the festival's 22nd year of bringing the 16th century to life with period food, shopping, and entertainment.
The 2015 Carolina Renaissance Festival will be held on Saturdays and Sundays from October 3 through November 22. Operating hours are 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The festival is open rain or shine, and offers consumers free, on-site parking. Ticket prices are $24 for adults and $12 for children 5-12.
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free NC State Fair Coupons, Free Dunkin Donuts Coupons, Free Chick-fil-A Coupons, Free NC State Fair Coupons, Free Barnes and Noble Coupons and Codes, Free Carowinds Coupons, Free Discovery Place Coupons, Free NASCAR Hall of Fame Coupons