From Best Free Stuff Guide
Carolina Renaissance Festival coupons provide savings to visitors who attend the faire. These coupons are generally available through select Entertainment Coupon Books, as well as through local and national merchants such as Party City and Dunkin' Donuts.
The Carolina Renaissance Festival takes place each year, weekends and select Fridays, from early October through the middle of November in Huntersville, North Carolina. The 2016 festival takes place from October 1 through November 20.
|Offered by||Carolina Renaissance Festival|
|Location||16445 Poplar Tent Road, Huntersville, NC 28078|
|Features||Jousting, period food and drink, live entertainment, shopping, educational programs|
|Types of coupons||Printed coupons, printable coupons|
|AARP Discount?||No, but seniors 60 and over receive a $3 admission discount|
|Military Discount?||Yes, active duty and retired military personnel, their spouses, and their dependent children receive $3 off admission with a valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Carolina Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of five are admitted free.
- Visitors who purchase their tickets online receive a $1 discount on tickets with no additional online fees.
- Group discounts are offered for those visiting with 15 or more people. Group rates allow guests to save $3 per ticket. All members in the party must arrive together and the group leader must order tickets at least two days in advance.
- Guests who intend to visit the festival multiple times are able to save by purchasing an annual pass. These passes allow visitors to come to the festival as many times as they like during the operating season. Adult annual passes are $135, while child passes are $80.
- Consumers who purchase tickets at participating Harris Teeter Stores throughout the region receive $1 off admission.
- Coupons for the festival are available starting in mid to late September from a variety of places. This includes Valpak coupon mailers, the Charlotte Observer, Charlotte area Chick-fil-A locations, Party City, Autobell Car Wash, and Jersey Mikes. The coupons are good for buy one, get one free adult tickets on Opening Weekend and a free child's ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket on October 8 through November 20.
- The festival offers free ticket giveaways on their social media pages like Facebook and Twitter.
- Student Days are available at select times throughout the festival. For example, Student Day for elementary school students and middle school students is Tuesday, October 18, while middle school only day is Wednesday, October 19, and high school and middle school is Thursday, October 20. Admission prices on these days is $10 per student, a savings of $4 to $14. For every 10 students attending the special day, one chaperone is admitted free. Bus drivers are also admitted free.
- The festival partners with several area hotels which typically offer discounted overnight accommodations for fairgoers.
Carolina Renaissance Festival Themed Weekend Discounts
Every year the festival sponsors themed weekends. During this time, there are many discounts, giveaways, and contests. For example, during Pirates' Christmas Weekend (November 5 and 6), anyone who spends $200 or more at the Fairhaven Village Marketplace will receive two free tickets to the 2016 fair. On Time Traveler's Weekend (November 14 and 15), children ages 5-12 will receive free admission if they bring in a school supplies donation.
Music at the Carolina Renaissance Festival
About the Carolina Renaissance Festival
The Carolina Renaissance Festival began entertaining the public in 1994. The 2016 season marks the festival's 23rd year of bringing the 16th century to life with period food, shopping, and entertainment. The festival features 300 costumed characters that entertain through jousting, dancing, singing, and rope walking. There are also over 100 artisans selling their wares each year. Operating hours for the 2016 festival are 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The festival is open rain or shine, and offers consumers free, on-site parking. Ticket prices are $24 for adults and $14 for children 5-12.
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free NC State Fair Coupons, Free Dunkin Donuts Coupons, Free Chick-fil-A Coupons, Free NC State Fair Coupons, Free Barnes and Noble Coupons and Codes, Free Carowinds Coupons, Free Discovery Place Coupons, Free NASCAR Hall of Fame Coupons