From Best Free Stuff Guide
Coupons for the Carolina Renaissance Festival provide savings to visitors who attend the faire. These coupons are generally available through select Entertainment Coupon Books, as well as through local and national merchants such as Party City and Dunkin' Donuts.
The Carolina Renaissance Festival takes place each year, weekends and select Fridays, from early October through the middle of November in Huntersville, North Carolina.
- Children ages 12 and under are admitted free on October 31 and November 1. No coupon needed.
|Location||16445 Poplar Tent Road, Huntersville, NC 28078|
|Types of coupons||Printed coupons, printable coupons|
|AARP Discount?||No, but seniors 60 and over receive a $3 admission discount|
|Military Discount?||Yes, active duty and retired military personnel and their spouses receive $3 off admission with a valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Carolina Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of five are admitted free.
- Visitors who purchase their tickets online receive a $1 discount on tickets with no additional online fees.
- Group discounts are offered for those visiting with 15 or more people. Group rates allow guests to save $3 per ticket. All members in the party must arrive together and the group leader must order tickets at least two days in advance.
- Consumers who purchase tickets at participating Harris Teeter Stores throughout the region receive $1 off admission.
- Coupons for the festival are available starting in mid to late September from a variety of places. This includes Valpak coupon mailers, the Charlotte Observer, Charlotte area Chick-fil-A locations, Party City, Autobell Car Wash, and Jersey Mikes. The coupons are good for buy one, get one free adult tickets on Opening Weekend and a free child's ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket on October 10 and 11.
- The festival offers free ticket giveaways on their social media pages like Facebook and Twitter.
- On October 31 and November 1, 2015, the festival will celebrate Halloween Daze & Spooky Knights. During this event, all children 12 and under receive free admission to the fair. Although not required, kids are encouraged to wear costumes and enter the Halloween costume contest.
- Guests who intend to visit the festival multiple times are able to save by purchasing an annual pass. These passes allow visitors to come to the festival as many times as they like during the operating season. Adult annual passes are $135, while child passes are $70.
Carolina Renaissance Festival Themed Weekend Discounts
Every year the festival sponsors themed weekends. During this time, there are many discounts, giveaways, and contests. For example, during Pirates' Christmas Weekend (November 7 and 8), anyone who spends $200 or more at the Fairhaven Village Marketplace will receive two free tickets to the 2015 fair. On Time Traveler's Weekend (November 14 and 15), children ages 5-12 will receive free admission if they bring in a school supplies donation.
Music at the Carolina Renaissance Festival
About the Carolina Renaissance Festival
The Carolina Renaissance Festival began entertaining the public in 1994. The 2015 season marks the festival's 22nd year of bringing the 16th century to life with period food, shopping, and entertainment.
The 2015 Carolina Renaissance Festival will be held on Saturdays and Sundays from October 3 through November 22. Operating hours are 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The festival is open rain or shine, and offers consumers free, on-site parking. Ticket prices are $24 for adults and $12 for children 5-12.
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free NC State Fair Coupons, Free Dunkin Donuts Coupons, Free Chick-fil-A Coupons, Free NC State Fair Coupons, Free Barnes and Noble Coupons and Codes, Free Carowinds Coupons, Free Discovery Place Coupons, Free NASCAR Hall of Fame Coupons