From Best Free Stuff Guide
CVS coupons and codes are available to help shoppers save money on their purchases at the nationwide pharmacy chain. CVS coupons are available from many sources, both on the Internet and in print. This includes printable CVS coupons on the official website and deals inside weekly ad circulars.
CVS sells many products for personal use, including over-the-counter medications, prescription drugs, makeup, snacks, greeting cards, seasonal items, vitamins, beauty supplies, stationary supplies, toys, and select household items.
- Buy 1, get 1 free mix & match on wall decor, photo gifts & more using promo code BOGOFREE through October 21
|Offered by||CVS Caremark|
|Competitors||Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart|
|Types of coupons||Dollars off, percentage off, cash back|
|AAA discount?||Members save up to 15% on brand name medications and up to 35% on generic prescriptions with AAA prescription card|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 65 and over receive a 10% discount on prescriptions|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
CVS Coupons and Free Offers
- CVS offers printable coupons on its official website. The company’s homepage presents the featured coupons for each week under the "In-Store Coupons" icon under the “Sales & Specials” link. These discounts generally include dollars and cents off specific products. Savings may be available for such products as Alka Seltzer, Robitussin, Advil, Right Guard, and Huggies.
- In addition to the printable coupons, there are numerous other savings opportunities under the "Sales & Specials" icon. Discounts are organized according to where they are found, and include sections on weekly ad circulars, pharmacy savings, and online sales & specials." Offers include percentages off select products, dollars off deals, and buy one, get one free offers. Although the weekly ad circular information is available online, the circular is also available at the front entrance of CVS locations or inside Sunday newspaper circulars.
- Occasionally, CVS extends free shipping deals for a limited time. Customers may need to use a stated coupon code to qualify for the free shipping promotion.
- The CVS Extra Bucks program offers cash back on eligible purchases each week on the CVS website or in pharmacy locations. Customers who purchase a qualifying item earn a certain amount of Extra Bucks for their purchase. Consumers who shop in stores receive a statement with their total Extra Bucks on their receipt. They can then use their Extra Bucks on their next purchase at CVS.
- CVS coupons may also be available in newspaper coupon inserts from time to time. These discounts may advertise Extra Bucks promotions for the week or deals on certain products.
- The CVS Pharmacy Facebook page and Twitter feed provide information on pharmacy news and promotional offers as they become available. Some offers may be exclusive to fans and followers.
CVS Minute Clinic
CVS is owned and operated by CVS Caremark. The company’s headquarters are located in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. More than 200,000 employees work for CVS Caremark in the U.S. and Puerto Rico in over 7200 stores. Select CVS locations have Minute Clinic services, which provide basic medical services such as flu shots to walk-in customers. The ExtraCare program, which includes Extra Bucks, is one of CVS’s most used features. Over 67 million CVS customers are ExtraCare members.
In addition to CVS Pharmacy's numerous shopping items, the pharmacy also offers customers a variety of services. This includes an online shopping directory, full-service pharmacy, an online store locator, gift cards, and a photo processing center.
Also See: Free Flu Shot Clinics, Free Walgreens Coupons and Codes, Free Rite Aid Coupons and Codes, Free Walmart Coupons and Codes, Free Target Coupons and Codes, Free Shipping Coupons and Codes, Free Makeup Samples, Free Neutrogena Samples, Free Shampoo Samples, Free Perfume Samples, Free Covergirl Samples