From Best Free Stuff Guide
Bristol Renaissance Faire coupons and discounts provide a variety of savings options for visitors in the form of dollars off and percentages off savings. For example, printable coupons are available for visitors who sign up for the faire's free newsletter. The Bristol Renaissance Faire, which is located in Kenosha, Wisconsin, takes place each year during the months of July, August, and September. The 2017 faire opens on July 8, and goes through September 4. Operating hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays, Sundays, and Labor Day Monday.
|Offered by||Bristol Renaissance Faire|
|Location||12550 120th Ave., Kenosha, WI 53142|
|Features||Period food, drink, games, entertainment, shops|
|Types of coupons||Printable coupons, passes, discount tickets|
|AARP Discount?||No, but seniors 65 and over receive a $2 admission discount|
|Military Discount?||Military personnel receive $2 off admission with a valid military ID|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About the Bristol Renaissance Faire
The Bristol Renaissance Faire offers visitors period rides, games, music, food, jousting, and 20 stages of entertainment and shows. Admission prices for the Bristol Renaissance Faire are $25.95 for adults and $11.50 for children ages 5-12. Admission price includes the jousts, stage and street performances, craft demonstrations, living history exhibits, and more. Parking at the faire is available free on site.
Bristol Renaissance Faire Coupons and Free Offers
- Discount Bristol Renaissance Faire coupons are available to purchase at more than 600 Walgreens locations throughout the states of Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana.
- Visitors who sign up for the faire's free newsletter receive access to a coupon. The coupons are typically sent out closer to the faire's start.
- Visitors are able to connect with the Bristol Renaissance Faire on Facebook for all the latest faire information, including where to access discount offers. The faire occasionally gives away free tickets for participating in posts or contests.
- Visitors who purchase a season pass will receive free admission for the entire duration of the faire. Passes are $125.
- Friends of the Faire memberships are separate from passes. Members still have to purchase tickets or have a season pass to gain faire access. These memberships include a variety of perks. The Jester Level Membership is $50 and includes discounted tickets at the box office, access to free water and gatorade, shaded benches and tables, special classes about the Elizabethean period, and a covered pavilion.
- Visitors who attend the festival with a group of 15 or more people receive a discount on tickets. To receive the discount and make reservations, you can call 847-395-7773 ext. 100.
Bristol Renaissance Faire Themed Weekend Discounts and Deals
Every year, the faire sponsors themed weekends, many of which include a special discount or perk. For example:
- The weekend of July 16 and 17 is Salute to Uniform and Scouts Weekend. All active and retired military personnel, firefighters, EMT, and police officers receive a box office discount. Also, scouts and their leaders who arrive in uniform will receive a discount as well, for both themselves and their party.
- The weekend of July 23 and 24 is Marketplace Bonus Ticket Weekend. All patrons who purchase $250 or more at the faire shops will receive two free tickets, valid through August 28.
Visiting the 2015 Bristol Renaissance Faire
Also See: Free House on the Rock Coupons, Free Noah's Ark Coupons, Free Mt. Olympus Coupons, Free Ripley's Believe It or Not Coupons, Free Wilderness Resort Coupons, Free KeyLime Cove Coupons, Free Olive Garden Coupons, Free Texas Roadhouse Coupons