From Best Free Stuff Guide
Bloomingdales is a department store based out of New York City, New York. There are 36 Bloomingdales locations throughout 12 U.S. states, including New York, Illinois, California, Minnesota, Florida, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Georgia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Washington DC.
Bloomingdales coupons and codes provide customers with money saving opportunities on their next online or in-store Bloomingdales purchase. Free and discounted shipping codes are accessible through the official website. Percentages off coupons and savings are also available to customers who sign up to receive free e-mail updates from the department store.
Flickr: ralph and jenny
|Competitors||Barney's New York, Ann Taylor, Nordstrom's, etc.|
|Types of coupons||Coupon codes, printable coupons, free shipping, etc.|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Bloomingdales Coupons and Codes
- Bloomingdales operates a Twitter feed and a Facebook page, providing fans and followers with access to store news, promotions, and discount offers year round when they follow or "Like" the store's social networking pages. Some offers may be exclusive to fans and followers.
- Bloomingdales e-mails notify subscibers about information on store news and discounts, including coupons and codes for free shipping, dollars off deals, and percentages off savings. It is free to sign up for on the official Bloomingdales' website, and new members receive 10 percent off a future order upon sign up.
- At various times throughout the year, contests and sweepstakes are offered with prizes such as free Bloomingdales gift cards. Information on these contests are available on the official Bloomingdales website.
- Bloomingdales employees, their spouses, and their dependents receive a 20 percent employee discount at all Macy's, Inc. divisions. Bloomingdales discounts are also available, but only at select times of the year.
- Bloomingdales offers a Loyalist program, a rewards program where customers earn points for every purchase they make. For every $1 spent, customers earn one point, regardless of how they pay. However, customers who use their Bloomingdales credit card receive three points for every $1 spent. Customers also receive double points when they purchase fragrances or cosmetics. Once customers have earned 5,000 points, they receive a $25 rewards card to redeem on purchases.
Bloomingdales operates retail department stores, an online store, and a catalog division. The department store chain is part of the Macy's, Inc. family, which is based out of Cincinnati, Ohio. The store offers a variety of products, including men, women, and children's clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories, furniture, home decor items, luggage, kitchen items, bathroom items, and bedding. Featured brands at Bloomingdales include Calvin Klein Home, Donna Karan, Cuisinart, Le Creuset, and Michael Aram.
In addition to the shopping options, Bloomingdales also offers numerous customer services. These include an online department store locator, online order tracking, a credit card, online bill pay services, and product recall information.
Shopping at Bloomingdales
Also See: Free Sears Coupons and Codes, Free L.L. Bean Coupons and Codes, Free Gap Coupons, Free Abercrombie and Fitch Coupons and Codes, Free American Eagle Coupons and Codes, Free Forever 21 Coupons, Free Aeropostale Coupons and Codes, Free Macy's Coupons and Codes