From Best Free Stuff Guide
Bear Mountain Resort coupons and discounts can save visitors money on their next California ski trip. Dollars off deals are available for seniors, military personnel, groups, and pass-holders.
Bear Mountain Resort is located in Big Bear Lake, California, which is located within hours of both Los Angeles and San Diego. Bear Mountain, which has an average annual snowfall of 100 inches, offers 12 lifts, three pipes, four mountain peaks, and a freestyle and skill builder park. Summer activities at the resort include golf, mountain biking, and hiking, as well as scenic chair rides.
|Offered by||Bear Mountain Resort|
|Location||880 Summit Blvd., POB 77, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315|
|Phone number||909-866-5766 (general) and 800-BEARMTN (snow report)|
|Features||Skiing, snowboarding, terrain parks, dining, ski and snowboarding lessons, ski shops|
|Types of coupons||Group discounts, pass-holder offers, birthday deals|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors aged 62 and over save $10 on admission|
|Military discount?||Discount tickets can be purchased at local MWR/ITT offices|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Bear Mountain Resort Summer Coupons
- Children qualify for free cross country biking when they are accompanied by a paying adult. Kids aged seven to 12 get a $4 discount on biking rates.
- During the week, guests save $5 on nine-hole round golfing fees at Bear Mountain Resort. Twilight sessions are available on weekdays for just $19 per person.
- Season passes offer unlimited golfing for the entire season at a discounted rate. Pass-holders also receive a 20 percent discount on purchases in the golf shop.
- Paying adults may bring children aged six and younger on the Scenic Sky Chair at no extra cost.
Bear Mountain Resort Coupons
- Children aged six and younger receive free lift tickets.
- Discount rates are available for groups of 15 or more people with advance reservations. Additionally, for every 20 tickets purchased, a complimentary ticket is provided to use on the same day as the group's visit.
- Skiers and snowboarders can purchase a season pass and ski free all season. Passes are available for midweek, midweek and Sunday, night, and anytime. Additional perks include 20 percent off snowboard and ski lessons, 20 percent off purchases made at the resort sport shops, and 10 percent off food and drink. Pass-holders also receive free admission to Snow Summit's night skiing beginning at 3 p.m. Visitors should note that Bear Mountain and Snow Summit also offer a dual pass, good for admission to both ski resorts.
- Visitors can "Like" Bear Mountain on Facebook or follow the resort's Twitter feed to access information on discounts, promotions, snow reports, and mountain news as it becomes available.
- Skiers and snowboarders can ski free on their birthday with a valid photo ID.
- Bear Mountain offers $38 lift tickets to firefighters, active military, law enforcement, and EMS personnel on the following dates in 2014: January 8 and 9, February 5 and 6, March 5 and 6, April 2 and 3.
About Bear Mountain Resort
For the 2013-14 ski season, Bear Mountain Resort is open daily with operating hours determined by conditions. Typical operating hours are daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekends. Half-day sessions are typically 12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
2013-14 lift tickets to Bear Mountain also included free access to Snow Summit. Tickets are available for full day and half day for adults (22-61), seniors (62 and over), young adults (13-21), and children (7-12). Ticket rates are $60 full day and $50 half day for adults, $50 full day and $40 half day for seniors, $50 full day and $40 half day for young adults, and $25 for full day and $20 for half day for children.
Skiing at Bear Mountain Resort