From Best Free Stuff Guide
Free Barnes and Noble coupons and codes are available to both store customers and online shoppers. The bookstore chain offers discounts on certain items every day, as well as printable coupons through email newsletters and coupon codes for use on the company website. Coupons and codes are available for books, CDs, and DVDs, as well as gift items carried in Barnes & Noble Stores and bn.com. Special discounts are offered to teachers. Savings are also available for bulk purchases of individual titles.
- Take 15% discount on purchase over $50 with promo code MERRYMERRY through December 15.
- Use promo code MERRYMERRY to get 20% discount on purchase over $100 through December 15.
|Company||Barnes and Noble|
|Phone number||(800) THE-BOOK|
|Types of coupons||Discounted items, coupon codes, free offers|
|AAA discount?||10% on online orders through AAA.com/barnesandnoble|
|AARP discount?||Participates in AARP EverydaySavingsCenter program|
|Military discount?||Veterans organizations occasionally pass through their 6% affiliate discount to members|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About Barnes and Noble
Barnes and Noble is a nationwide bookstore chain that sells books, textbooks, children’s books, toys, games, magazines, movies, music and video games. The company also produces the Nook tablet, an e-reading device similar to Amazon.com’s Kindle device. Each year, Barnes and Noble sells 300 million books to customers.
Barnes and Noble Coupons and Free Offers
- Each day, Barnes and Noble features a new discounted item on its website as the “deal of the day”. Customers who purchase this item during the promotion can receive deep discounts of up to 50 percent off the list price of the item.
- On the company website, Barnes and Noble groups its discounted products by category. Shoppers can browse by “Book Deals”, “Music Deals”, “Movie and TV Deals”, “Kids and Teen Deals”, “Toys and Games Deals”, “Home and Gift Deals”, “Magazine Deals”, and “Electronics Deals”.
- Customers can receive discounts on select orders by purchasing books in bulk. Those who buy 50 or more copies of the same title are usually eligible for a price reduction on their orders.
- Facebook users can “like” Barnes and Noble on the social networking site to receive updates about in-store promotions, online sales, and events in their profile news feed. Twitter users can follow the company to learn about special sales and promotions.
- Barnes and Noble offers free shipping on all online orders over $25. To qualify for this promotion, shoppers must add at least $25 worth of items to their online “shopping bag”. The shipping discount will automatically be applied during checkout.
- Shoppers who enroll in Barnes and Noble’s membership program get free express shipping on all their online orders, as well as special discounts and in-store shopping events during the year. Members receive $50 worth of coupons immediately after enrolling. Membership costs a nominal fee per year.
- Customers can sign up to receive email alerts from Barnes and Noble by entering their email addresses at the bottom of the website homepage. Email alerts include news about store promotions and new releases, as well as online coupon codes and printable coupons.
- Educators qualify for special discounts from Barnes and Noble when they sign up for the store’s Educator Program. This program is open to public, private, and parochial school teachers, as well as guidance counselors, reading coaches, and homeschooling parents.
- Barnes and Noble provides a 5% statement credit each month for Barnes and Noble purchases made with the Barnes and Noble credit card.
Barnes and Noble Nook Commercial