From Best Free Stuff Guide
Baltimore Zoo coupons help visitors to the zoo save on admission. Buy one, get one free (BOGO) deals are available inside the Baltimore Entertainment Coupon Book. Additional discounts are offered to those visiting in groups, members, active and retired military, and seniors.
Flickr: Drew Avery
|Offered by||Baltimore Zoo|
|Location||Druid Hill Park, Baltimore, MD 21217|
|Features||Animal exhibits, educational programs, gift shop, dining options, wheelchair and stroller rentals, rides|
|Types of coupons||Entertainment Coupon Books, member deals, group discounts|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors 65 and over save $3 on admission|
|Military discount?||Military discounts are available for active and retired military personnel through the Military Ticket Voucher program|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About the Baltimore Zoo
The Baltimore Zoo is open year round, and closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Hours of operation March through December are daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. In January and February, the zoo is open Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., depending on the weather. Admission prices for the zoo are $17.50 for adults 12-64, $14.50 for seniors 65 and over, and $12.50 for children 2-11. Children under age two are admitted free.
The zoo offers visitors a chance to meet more than 1,500 animals representing over 200 species. Some of the zoo's highlights include the Polar Bear Watch, the Maryland Wilderness, the African Journey, and the Children's Zoo. The zoo also offers rides, dining options, a gift shop, and wheelchair and stroller rentals.
Baltimore Zoo Coupons and Free Offers
- The zoo offers half price admission during January and February. This means prices are $8.75 for adults, $7.25 for seniors, and $6.25 for children.
- A Baltimore Entertainment Coupon Book offers a coupon for a buy one, get one free admission. The coupon book is available to purchase through the official Entertainment Coupon book website.
- An annual zoo membership is available for one price and provides free admission privileges for a year. Members also receive free or 50 percent off discounted admission at over 100 reciprocal zoos and aquariums throughout the U.S. In addition, zoo members receive free admission to the B and O Railroad museum and 50 percent off admission to Port Discovery.
- The Baltimore Zoo has a Twitter feed and Facebook page, providing consumers with information on zoo news and promotional offers.
- Guests who visit the zoo with a group of 15 or more people receive discounted admission rates. Adults pay $10.25 (a savings of $7.25), children pay $8.50 (a savings of $4), and seniors pay $9.75 (a savings of $4.75).
- The Baltimore Zoo's free e-mail provides subscribers with information on zoo news and discount offers by e-mail.
- Select Maryland schools, home schoolers, Head Start, and daycare participants receive free admission to the zoo.
- Groupons are occasionally available for percentages off discounts of up to 51 percent off.