From Best Free Stuff Guide
Arizona Renaissance Festival coupons and discounts provide visitors and families with money saving offers. Coupons are available at select sponsor locations or inside select Entertainment Coupon Books. Discounts are also available for seniors, groups, and season pass-holders.
The Arizona Renaissance Festival and Artisan Marketplace is held each year during the months of February, March, and the first weekend of April. The festival features medieval amusements that include the Jousting Tournament, Birds of Prey show, a 30-acre circus, a 12-stage theater, arts, crafts, period food and drinks, and rides.
|Offered by||Arizona Renaissance Festival and Artisan Marketplace|
|Location||12601 East Highway 60, Apache Junction, Arizona, 85118|
|Features||Period food and drink, rides, shows, jousting, costumed characters, shopping|
|Types of coupons||Discount tickets, group deals, printable coupons|
|AARP discount?||No, but seniors age 60 and over receive $3 off the admission price|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Arizona Renaissance Festival Coupons and Free Offers
- Tickets are available for purchase online at $21 off the regular admission price. Promo code EMPNET provides an additional $2 off each ticket.
- Children under the age of five are admitted free.
- Coupons for the Arizona Renaissance Festival are available inside select Entertainment Coupon Books. Offers include a free child admission ticket with the purchase of an adult admission ticket. Coupon books are available for purchase either online or at select grocery stores throughout Arizona.
- Discount coupons are available, while supplies last, at Phoenix Arriba Mexican Grill locations, Phoenix Flower Shops, and Hall of Frames. Coupons are also available in Tucson at participating Hall of Frames locations.
- The Arizona Renaissance Festival notifies subscribers of its free News of the Realm newsletter about festival news and discount offers when applicable. Sign up is available on the festival's official website.
- Season passes are available each year, and permit pass-holders to receive free admission for the duration of the festival. 
- Each year group rates are available for 15 or more people, saving adults and children $3 per ticket.
- Discount tickets are available at Fry's Food Stores throughout Arizona, and save customers $2 on adult and child tickets.
- The Coyote Coupon book, which costs $15 contains a BOGO coupon for one free adult admission: a $20 value, and a coupon for a free child's admission. More details are available at coyotecoupons.com.
Arizona Renaissance Festival Highlights
About the Arizona Renaissance Festival
The festival is open Saturdays, Sundays, and President's Day Monday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., rain or shine. Parking is available free on-site. The festival has wheelchairs, strollers, motorized scooters, and wagons available to rent, and offers six ATM locations on the grounds. Pets are not allowed due to the numerous animals performing at the festival.
Also See: Free Renaissance Festival Coupons, Free Arizona State Fair Coupons, Free Arizona Science Center Coupons, Free Phoenix Zoo Coupons, Free Wildlife World Zoo Coupons, Free Sea Life Coupons, Free Old Tucson Nightfall Coupons, Free Musical Instrument Museum Coupons