From Best Free Stuff Guide
America’s Best Contacts and Eyeglasses sells prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses for kids and adults. Customers who shop at the retail store save by using America’s Best Contacts and Eyeglasses coupons on their purchases. The store offers free eye exams to customers who purchase eyeglasses and also features an Eyecare Club for frequent contact lens wearers.
|Company||America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses|
|Competitors||LensCrafters, VisionWorks, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical|
|Types of coupons||Free eye exams, discounted frames, Eyecare Club member discounts|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
About America’s Best Contacts and Eyeglasses
America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses is headquartered in Lawrenceville, Georgia, just outside of the city of Atlanta. The company has more than 300 store locations across the United States. Products available at America’s Best includes single vision lenses, eyeglass frames, bifocal lenses, and contact lenses. The stores carry many name brand and designer frames, including:
- Levi’s Signature
- Perry Ellis
- LA Ink
America’s Best Contacts and Eyeglasses Coupons and Free Offers
- America’s Best has an ongoing two pair deal that includes two pairs of eyeglasses for $69.95. Customers who purchase the deal also receive a complete eye exam from a qualified optician for free. The two pair deal applies to purchases of glasses with single vision plastic lenses only. 
- Contact lens wearers can join the America’s Best Eyecare Club for free. This program grants members three years of contact lens eye exams for just $99. Eyecare Club members can also purchase contact lenses at the discounted rate of just $12.49 per box for select brands. Other club benefits include a 10 percent discount on replacement contact lenses, a 10 percent discount on eyecare accessories, and a 10 percent discount on all eyeglasses.
- America’s Best operates both a Facebook page and a Twitter feed. Social networking users can keep up with the latest news and promotions at stores, including news about the Eyecare Club.
- Children aged 13 and younger can purchase the America’s Best KidsGear package, which includes impact-resistant lenses, a special coating to resist scratches, and UV protection. The store also offers the KidsGear Breakage protection plan which covers damage to a pair of child’s glasses for up to one year.
- Bifocal wearers qualify for a special offer that includes two pairs of prescription eyeglasses and a free eye exam for just $99.95.
America’s Best Commercial