From Best Free Stuff Guide
Free Adidas coupons and codes are available for customers who purchase items from the athletic wear manufacturer. Available deals include discounted items, free shipping codes, and sales on select products on the Adidas website. Other savings opportunities are open to social networking users who keep up with Adidas on Facebook and Twitter.
- Get $20 off on orders of $99 or more with promo code JULY through July 5.
Flickr: Best Free Stuff Guide
|Types of coupons||Online coupon codes, free shipping, discounted items|
Do you love to save? Never want to miss a deal? Sign up for our newsletter here
Adidas was founded by Adi Dassler in 1920. The entrepreneur hired two shoemakers to help him produce his first sports shoe that same year. Adidas shoes featured prominently in several Olympic games, including the 1960 Rome Olympic Games where sprinter Wilma Rudolph wore a pair during her three Gold Medal-winning runs. In 1997, the Adidas Group began focusing on its core strength in the athletic footwear and apparel market and purchased TaylorMade, a leader in golf shoes, clubs, and clothing. Adidas Group continued to expand In 2006 with the purchase of the Reebook athletic shoe company, integrating two of the most popular sporting goods manufacturers in the world. Most recently, the Adidas Group acquired Five Ten in November, 2011. Five Ten is a company specializing in gear for rock climbers, hikers, and other outdoor sport enthusiasts.
Today, Adidas sells several varieties of athletic shoes, apparel, and equipment, including track shoes, basketball sneakers, running jackets, and casual wear. Adidas items are sold both on the company’s website and in retail sporting goods stores such as The Sports Authority, Foot Locker, and Finish Line. Adidas products are also sold through athletic goods retailer Eastbay.
Adidas Coupons and Free Offers
- Shoppers can sign up to receive email newsletters from Adidas when they enter their full names, email addresses, and zip codes on the Adidas website. The company also requests that customers select their specific sport interests so that they can provide news and information that fits their likes.
- On the Adidas website, shoppers can browse the “Sale” section to purchase items that have been deeply discounted. Customers can save up to 40 percent off the original selling price of some products by purchasing items in the “Sale” category.
- Customers who use Facebook can “like” the Adidas company page on the social networking site to receive updates about new Adidas products, upcoming sales, and giveaways in their news feeds. Adidas operates several Facebook pages, including Adidas, Adidas Women, and Adidas Originals.
- Twitter users can “follow” Adidas to find out about new shoe styles, sweepstakes promotions, and online sales. Adidas has two Twitter accounts, including Adidas U.S. and Adidas Originals.
2011 Adidas Commercial